sexta-feira, janeiro 25, 2008

O silencio fragiliza-nos, mas falar demais desvaloriza-nos...



I was trying to sort out what it was wrong in our lives
It's better to talk than remaining in silence
But are you able to talk? I mean without shouting to people?
That hurts you know?
That makes people think you can't do it
You don't care
You're selfish
Is that true?

I had in mind something else about you...
you were nice, funny, friendly
Not an angel, but still

I feel a little bit disappointed
Am I going to see again the person you were?
Were you that person?...

I must tell you now...
I just feel that your manner makes people get away from you...

Don't you care?
Don't you feel you're loosing something?
Aren't you sad?
you know...sometimes: O silencio fragiliza-nos, mas falar demais desvaloriza-nos...







1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Amiga, esta frase diz muito mais que mil palavres e bate bem fundo. Eu sei se que sou desvalorizada por falar demais mas já aprendi a lição, prefiro remeter-me ao silêncio como demontração do que tanto me dói.